HUB PICKUP LOCATIONS
You can choose one of the following locations to pick up your order of local food & products on Wednesdays
Wolfville Farmers’ Market
Dartmouth, 6 Primrose St parking lot
Dartmouth, Birdies Bread Co
Halifax Forum Civic Centre parking lot
Halifax, North St at Java Blend
Tantallon, Cornerstone Naturopathic parking lot
Bedford, Afishionado 275 Rocky Lake Drive, Unit 9
Windsor, Schoolhouse Brewery parking lot
Canning, Seven Acres Farm
Berwick, Herbal Hill Farm
Kentville, Simply For Life Space
View interactive map for directions
PICKUP AT YOUR COMMUNITY HUB ON WEDNESDAYS
The ~ symbol indicates that the location is a parking lot pick up and so the time pick up time varies based on how many orders we have.
Wolfville Farmers' Market: 10am - 5pm
Bedford: 11:30am - 4:45pm
Dartmouth (Primrose St): ~12:15pm
Dartmouth (Birdies Bread Co): 1:30pm - 6pm
Halifax (Forum parking lot): ~2pm
Halifax (North St): 3pm - 4:30pm
Canning: 11am - 1pm
Berwick: 1pm - 8pm
Kentville: 1pm - 6pm
HOW TO PICK UP YOUR ORDER
1. Wait in line until it is your turn.
2. When the delivery team indicates it is your turn, tell them your name.
3. Approach the table with your bags or bins and load up your order.
4. Use the invoice provided to check to be sure that you have all of your items before leaving. If you leave the hub without any of your items that were packed, we will not be able to refund you, though we are generally able to bring the order/item(s) on our next delivery day.
5. Leave the bin on the table, and take your order home and enjoy!
RUNNING LATE OR CAN’T GET YOUR ORDER?
If you are running late please call the Market at (902) 385-0343 and they will help you.
If you miss picking up your order, we are happy to send it on the following delivery day just write us a note here to let us know your preference.
If you are able to make it to another hub pick up time, follow these instructions:
HRM: If you are picking up in HRM, you could pick up from Dartmouth, Halifax, Tantallon, or Bedford.
Windsor: If you miss picking up in Windsor, your order will be brought to the Wolfville Farmers' Market.
Valley hubs: Our Valley hubs have elongated pickup windows, allowing you more time for pickups.
Wolfville hub: Wolfville orders are always at the market, so if you forget to pick it up, please contact us and we can let you know when staff are back in the building and you can pop down and get it.